Dive Sports Quarry Night - Madison Quarry - Thursday Evening August 21 - FREE Food!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, we are going to close the showroom at 4:00 PM that day. After all, anyone who might come in here will be at the quarry. lol.

Phil Ellis

Any chance the old man will be caught in a BC? Phill, I'll find a stick and wrap some twine around it so you'll feel like your back home again.

No sense in being that close to the water w/o getting wet!

Ken

Going to sign up today!! See y'all there tomorrow.

AL

Wish I could make it but, it's too far for me to drive for a dive.

Phil, I want pictures and everyone else, I want reports!

Michael

Any chance the old man will be caught in a BC? Phill, I'll find a stick and wrap some twine around it so you'll feel like your back home again.

No sense in being that close to the water w/o getting wet!

Ken

Kenny, I am a natural in the water......old and fat....but still a natural.

Phil Ellis

just remember....

nospeedo.jpg

..... and that goes for everyone!

Well, there are 63 people signed up for this quarry event. I expect several more are yet to call today. I am proud of this level of support and it goes a long way toward helping Britt recover his investment for this very short lease on the quarry. Brad and Jonathan have the food and soft drinks ready. Look forward to seeing everyone there this afternoon and night. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Phil, Britt, Others:

I had a blast!!!! Good turnout, good food, good all around diving! Thanks for the evening of fun!

Ken

Thanks Britt, Phil, Brad, Jonathan, and everyone who made it happen.

Full parking lot
P8210189.JPG

P8210188.JPG

P8210190.JPG

Warm water & good vis
P8210206.JPG

P8210212.JPG

Back
Top Bottom