Dive Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I have had a bad experience then............................hope so :)

That being said, yes LK they are vastly overpriced, especially for the stuff made in Thailand.

Yes I am afraid you are right, in my experience all dive equipment, not only Dive Supply, is vastly over priced in Thailand compared to UK prices, but sometimes needs must and we have no option, but given a choice, I wouldnt consider buying any dive kit in Thailand.

All I know is here on Koh Tao, Robin from DS has fixed loads of my problems and answered loads of my questions free of charge. As for purchasing equipment, I've never gotten peep one about returns or refunds.

Safe diving

I have to second you here. Stellar work from Robin at KT Dive Supply (if you happen to be reading this Robin, hope all's well!!)

I am also a trade customer at Dive Supply. Recently a customer had a D9 that needed a battery change with a quick turn around. They did it in just an hour when I personally took the comp to the repair facility in Chalong, and for less than they had quoted since the buttons didn't need replacing (as they normally do). The customer was pleased, and I was happy to be able to pass on the great service.

Jesus, we sound like we're getting kickbacks from these guys!
I changed my mind!
RUBBISH! The lot of them
:wink:

Jesus, we sound like we're getting kickbacks from these guys!
I changed my mind!
RUBBISH! The lot of them
:wink:

Well, that's a fair bit farther than I'm willing to go, but I will say that I also deal with Aquamaster (Aqualung/Uwatec) and SDE (Mares) and get equally great service from them! :blinking:

Aww.. you know I'm only kidding. It just turned into such a fan-fest I felt like I needed to tip the scales.

Aww.. you know I'm only kidding. It just turned into such a fan-fest I felt like I needed to tip the scales.

Yeah, I know, and I sort of agree, but I used a different method of "tipping the scales" which ends up more like sharing the love (and my only excuse is that I'm a child of the flower-power generation).

I gotta come over your side some day. You make me laugh.

When it comes to Suunto, Dive Supply are the right contact since they are the Suunto Distributor.

Another large dive equipment supplier is Aqua Master having the Aqua Lung distribution and definitely offering great products and service in Thailand.

Both companies represent the biggest part of the diving equipment market.

Dive supply no always helpful agree Robin does his best, suunto products brought in Thailand yes for us problems.

If DS can fix problem or your fixed computer goes wrong again beware the short warranty 3 mths.

After intial help from DS Your left with Suunto if problem cant be resolved ,suuntos direct service simply put is terrible.

In the end we gave up and found an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom