Dive With Me! South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got a full schedule Saturday and Sunday, however.. Monday early morning, weather permitting, we can beat the crowds to the beach.... Perry St. in Hollywood. Nice n easy beach dive, stuff to see, parking shouldn't be an issue.

Sounds great! Let me know what time to meet you!

Have you been to Blue Heron Bridge yet?

Got a full schedule Saturday and Sunday, however.. Monday early morning, weather permitting, we can beat the crowds to the beach.... Perry St. in Hollywood. Nice n easy beach dive, stuff to see, parking shouldn't be an issue.

Jenny,

Here is the thread! I had so much fun diving with you last week!

Great dive! Look forward to diving with you again.. and a lot less drama trying to leave..

Awesome! Thank you. I saw the trips this weekend are NITROX recommended. Not certified for that and don't have a buddy, do you still think its a good trip for me?

Get yourself nitrox certified. You can do the class and testing online and then go to your local dive center and analyze a couple of tanks, no dives necessary. You'll be glad you did

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom