DiveDowntown.com - Denver Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking of doing the Fish Id course they offer at the aquarium. It is $300 and includes 2 dives in the exhibit.

My buddies and I did the shark dive on Sunday. The aquarium is awesome, the exhibits are plentiful, well laid out, and with tons of good information about the marine life. The behind the scenes guide was very cool and the dive/tour guides really knew there stuff. I was pretty impressed. :)

The depth of the shark tank was 23 fsw, water temp was about 75 degrees, and our bottom time was about 55 minutes. The equipment provided was in good working condition. I was a didn't like the fins provided though. They are the cheap plastic full foot fins that are really made for snorkeling. It didn't matter too much though, since they had us kneeling on the bottom of the tank most of the time. I prefer interacting with the sharks in an open ocean, but this was a cool experience regardless.

Here are some pictures that I took with my camera phone of the exhibits. :)

This was the sunset, east of Raton on Sunday.

Cool pics, and it does look like fun...!
I was thinking of doing the Fish Id course they offer at the aquarium. It is $300 and includes 2 dives in the exhibit.
25a2s95.jpg
Haha, don't forget that...!

Cool pics, and it does look like fun...!

25a2s95.jpg
Haha, don't forget that...!

Yesterday, priceline.com had round trip air from amarillo to/from cozumel and 7 days at hotel cozumel in June for $475. ..... I was seriously thinking about it.

Yesterday, priceline.com had round trip air from amarillo to/from cozumel and 7 days at hotel cozumel in June for $475. ..... I was seriously thinking about it.
I'm sorry. Didn't want to hijack the thread. :blush:

But even a weekend trip is cheap. :D

Headed to Cozy in October. Doing the direct flights on Frontier..but DD you are correct, Just need to be able to take 4 days in a long weekend. When you do the Orbitz deal for 6 days and use the promo codes, its gets down to $475 pp for 6 nights including air to Hotel Cozumel.

[-]Where does one find Orbitz promo codes...?[/-]

Found some. Yeah, I'm learning - thanks! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom