Divemaster Course in the Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Revid1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I are planning a dive trip to the Caribbean in April. I would like to complete my divemaster (internship) while on vacation. I will have a local shop do the classroom and pool work. There are only a handful of scuba operators that are interested. I received a reply from Oasis Divers and Blue Waters Divers in Grand Turk saying they could complete the internship within 6 days of diving.

Does anyone have any suggestions on one over the other? Or, is there another island that I should be considering? My wife also dives. I haven't dove in Grand Turk and knew that I wanted to visit, so this one of the reasons for my choice. Any help would be appreciated.

We were thinking of staying at the Island House.

Both of the shops on Grand Turk are excellent, you can't go wrong with either of them. And Island House is the best place on the island to stay, no doubt about it. But I have to agree with d33ps1x. 6 days just isn't long enough to get through everything. Don't rush it, you need to take your time on this one. IMHO. Whatever you do, I hope you have a ball on the island. It's a pretty special place.
Cheers,
Beck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom