DivePAL - a game changer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. When I drag and adjust the dive #1 points (for dive #1 - with 2 dives already displayed), and then click analyze for dive #1, it displays the unadjusted (original) dive on the screen (my edits aren't accepted). Dive #2 can be adjusted....

As an example of what I was doing - I was evaluating the implementation of a "deep stop" during dive #1 to see what it did to dive #2 that did not originally have one.

If I can get some time, I'll post some screen shots, but it may take me a while....

I just tried doing that and didn't have any problem modifying dive 1 and having it accepted. I can easily move between dive 1 and 2 by 'double clicking' on the dive profile icon at the bottom. I do have to click the 'back' button on the upper left corner to modify the dive profile, then hit analyze to see what it did.

..... I can easily move between dive 1 and 2 by 'double clicking' on the dive profile icon at the bottom. I do have to click the 'back' button on the upper left corner to modify the dive profile, then hit analyze to see what it did.
That's the way it should work :wink:

Yep! Call it "gremlins".... couple extra clicks on the same selections, couple screen changes, and it seems to be working.... (except for the aforementioned display problem). Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom