Diver Deported in Canada, Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A known POV warrior with special-ops training? How much scarier does it get? :D

LOL I know, but I'm suppose to be one of the good guys. What's really scary is when a nation can't distinguish the difference! :mooner:

I'll let you have the last word; apparently you need it. Feel free to comment on this post if you'd like.

I am sure you will like my reply as little as tregrrr's but your words are your words. You even went on to defend them and now you get upset when they are used to a reply to you (albeit very off topic reply). I actually had a post to Don asking him if he had a DUI on his record because I thought it very hypochritical that you would like to dive with him after your post. Then I realized that that question need not be asked because it is far too personal and not relevant to the topic of the thread IMO. Was the original post just a troll perhaps? I am starting to think so.

B Lo, as I said - I understand your feelings. Your initial response was reasonable, and it's good for you to expand your thinking based on circumstances. That is not back peddling. Some people just like to rock the boat and see how much they can irritate others in a discussion - and this is a discussion, not a court room. :shakehead:

Some people just like to rock the boat and see how much they can irritate others in a discussion

We reserve that special treatment for you Don. Don't you have a forecast to give somewhere?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Temporarily closed for repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom