Diver Indicted in 2003 GBR mishap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS a God!

It's about time! I can't believe it has taken this long....of course my opinion of the issue is based strictly on what has been reported via the media, but if half of it is true, this guy should have been arrested way before this.

The dive computer didn't lie.

An experienced divers first intuition is to go get help? That sounds a little sketch to me. If that was my wife, I wouldn't swim away to go get help (especially after he had taken a rescue course), I'd immediately go to her aid...

just sucks they don't have more fuel for the flame...I guess that's why it took so long, they were probably debating whether they had enough on this guy.

I was following this story after seeing it on CNBC, and found the Husband's description of events leading to his wife's death totally unbelievable. I doubt if any diver, even a newbie would believe his story.

May justice finally be served.

Anybody know how deep she was? And did he have a computer?

He was a "Rescue Diver" had a computer (which mysteriously did not match his story), and she was found at 100 feet.

This is the original report can be found at: Mystery in the deep blue sea - Crime reports - MSNBC.com

Did she have a computer? I'll go read the report. Thanks!

I read the report ... nothing too surprising in there except for Mike Ball's operation getting fined. What did they do wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom