Diverite Transpac, compatable with other wings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merlin7896

Registered
Reaction score
Is it possible to use other manufacturers wings with the Diverite transpac? Are there compatability issues, or it as modular as most BP/W setups?

whale... it doesnt have a bp for starters :( but other than that its like the rest... if you really like the straps and stuff just for the transplate so you will have the bp :)

I've been looking at BC's for my g/f, she prefers the simpler style of the harnessish BC's over the jacket style, but is intimidated by the backplate systems, she will be usuing it entirely with singles, and mostly warm to warm temperate diving. She also liked the fit of the Transpac in the store. I just hope we wont be locked into dive right wings.

well if it has two holes in it and they are spaced right then i would suppose that anything would fit, have you seen the back of it? ill go try and find a pic.

ok well i found a kind of basic pic but i see the grommets at the top and i assume there will be one at the bottom so my vote is that it is compatable with any standard wing.. as far as wings go i like my oxycheq 30 :)

Yes, standard 11" centers on the holes. Any 'standard' wing will fit.

not sure who that was to but either way... no prob :)

Back
Top Bottom