Diving at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmph! I really wanted to dive this weekend, but no one had posted that they were going...

I see how it is...

Are they trying to tell you something? :D

My blood type is "A+" (which I refer to as "perfect" from waaayyy back in kindergarden, and only slightly less perfect than A++ or A+++)

I said you were a better man than I. I'm only an A-....and there is no way I could huff my doubles from a squat, especially in my dry suit. Let us know next time your dropping by FRP and we will show you the REAL initiation, sounds like you will fit right into our click. :D

We'll definitely be back to Joe's, especially after I found out 'closing at 4pm' doesn't mean in the car and out of the park at 4 (unlike the Florida springs).

Good point, I think I'll update my website to avoid confusion. Up for a night dive?

Last edited:
I don't think Joe ever really closes FRP.

I need to practice S drills and shooting a bag so a weekend @ FRP is in the forecast...not next weekend. Anybody up for it? I might even be able to slip down on a Friday for a three day weekend of diving.

It was nice to get in three dives at 45-60 minutes long last weekend. Also you guys need to check out White Star in Northern OH. Really nice facilities. We didn't see many fish but I think it is still early.

I just want to thank everybody for making me feel welcome. I had a great time at FRP’s. Jill I will definitely be taking you up on your offer to come down for the 4th.
Mindy

Back
Top Bottom