Diving at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, no new news from Jim or Mindy, wonder who could have chased them off???
I can't speak for Mindy, but it's harder than that to get rid of me. I don't think I'll be able to go to FRP on Friday, but was wondering about evening/night dive(s) on Thursday, might be able to go diving Saturday and/or Sunday too. When does Joe stop allowing divers in to FRP (guessing hours will be different this weekend)

I'd bring my cowboy gear but can't find my spurs (and the car is already way overloaded without a saddle.) Without those I'd just look silly in cowboy boots waiting to ride the donkey. :D

I will be there round noon or earlier on Friday, all day Saturday and probably till around noon or so on Sunday. If you want to dive a bit later than that I can stick around. Night dive, day dive, I don't care. Just let someone know so we can have air. My doubles will only last so long.
I think Joe likes you in before 4 but he won't kick you out if you are later than late. Just means that you might have to interrupt his evening cocktail.

I'd bring my cowboy gear but can't find my spurs (and the car is already way overloaded without a saddle.) Without those I'd just look silly in cowboy boots waiting to ride the donkey. :D

Sounds like an interesting photo op! Don't worry about the extras for initiation, we have that covered! I was just thinking back over the years and I can only remember two divers that failed initiation, one noob and one supposed master diver! I don't think you have anything to worry about. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom