Diving Flamingo Bay, Mozambique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rirarianneke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi dive-friends,

Planning to go for a trip to Mozambique this summer (july or august). Since this is my only holiday this year I dont want to have a very basic hotel (but also not too expensive); so I thought flamingo bay water resort. However, I am not very sure how the diving is arranged from the resort.
For example: how long is the transfer to the dive site every morning?
Does anyone have exprience with this?

Also I am wondering whether someone has combined this trip with a (land) safari. Any good tips where to look for guided tours?

Thanks in advance

Hi Rirarianneke
I would suggest you send a mail to john@guinjatabay.co.za they did a trip for and it was excellent no hitches everything went very smoothly I was completly satisfied and he is a diver
Regard and safe diving

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. I am looking for serious diving but with a certain level of 'luxery'. Its my well earned holiday and I dont want to be in a resort that is truely basic. Any other tips are mpre then welcome...

Hi
visit wwwguinjatabay.co.za for the best info on mozambique
Safe Diving

Hi
This is a nice combination tour

CLASSIC KRUGER PARK AND GUINJATA BAY

DEPARTS
Tuesday,Friday,Sunday
DURATION
8 Days/7 Nights
ROUTING
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK/GUINJATA BAY
INCLUDES
8 breakfasts,7 dinners, accommodation, field guide (in the Kruger National Park only), return road transfer between Johannesburg and Hazyview, tranfers, 4 open vehicle game drives, and sightseeing as specified. Transfers, Inhambane - Guinjata Bay
OPTIONS
Passengers may extend stay at the Lodge by as many nights as they wish. Please enquire when making reservation.
Passengers may extend stay at Guinjata Bay. Please enquire when making reservation
VALIDITY
Rates valid from 01 December 2007 to 30 November 2008

Price per person sharing from ZAR 9800 low season
ZAR 10,600 high season
(25% surcharge on single supplement)
EXCLUDES:
Mozambique taxes, diving and equipment hire.

CURRENCY CONVERTER

ITINERARY

DAY 1 - JOHANNESBURG - KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Travel from Johannesburg across the Highveld and Machadodorp to lodge on the border of Kruger National Park. Check-in. Depart on an early afternoon open vehicle game drive. Dinner under the stars in traditional African ‘ Boma ’ (weather permitting). Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 2 - KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Early morning open vehicle game drive in the Kruger National Park. Breakfast at lodge. Rest of day at leisure, enjoy lodge facilities. Early afternoon open vehicle game drive in Kruger National Park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 3 - KRUGER NATIONAL PARK - JOHANNESBURG
Early morning open vehicle game drive in the Kruger National Park. Breakfast at lodge. Return to Johannesburg arriving late afternoon overnight Johannesburg
DAY 4- JOHANNESBURG - GUINJATA BAY
Transfer O.R.Tambo Airport met at Inhambane Airpot and transfered to Guinjata Bay
DAY 4 TO DAY 7 GUINJATA BAY
Accommodation in chalet including diner bed and breakfast
DAY 8 GUINJATA BAY - JOHANNESBURG
Breakfast depart Guinnjata transfer Inhambane fly Johannesburg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom