Diving in Arkansas ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We usually dive Lake norfork a few times a year. Often great vis around the walls and not as good in the bays. As others have mentioned there are a couple dive shops. In addition to the ones mentioned there's also one at the 101 boat dock which is accross the lake from Panther Bay Marina.

Scubaddawg once bubbled...
Lake Norfork August 16th.
Jordan Marina is hosting a Treasure Hunt, 4 of my dive buddies and i are going for the weekend,anybody else planing on going?

There's actually treasure chests out all the time. Jordan posts the clues and you get to go look at your leisure.

In addition to the treasure hunt, the lake clean up day is a blast. Lot of dedicated people, lots of divers. They feed you lunch, Jordan gives you a free air fill, and then the local fire dept. has an all you can eat catfish dinner fundraiser that will make you want to eat until you bust. It was the weekend after labor day this year, so I bet it works like that every year.

I went this year with J&T Dive Shop out of Jonesboro and have every intention of going back next year. It was a blast.

Back
Top Bottom