diving in china

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just heard from a Chinese friend of mine in Beijing that she visitred friends in Dalian and there is diving there. I would assume it would be seasonal given the latitude and that Oct/Nov may be a bit "cool."

Sanya on Hainan Island in the South China Sea also offers diving.

Other areas are slowly opening up, although not necessarily to foreign visitors due to security concerns from what I've heard.

Dr. Bill

Hi grumble 1, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! and safe diving. :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

I know many are fond of the automatic greeting sent to each new poster/member, but here is a case where they detract from a thread. When a message is sent automatically, it apparently doesn't discern whether the individual's first post is a meet-and-greet message, or asking a specific question. In this case it is a specific question and the automated welcomes are a nice touch but irrelevant to the thread.

Of course I have a minor issue with members who do these automated welcoming posts, and thereby boost their post count to astronomical levels vs. those of us who only post when we have information that is (ir)relevant to the thread! But then it is nice for new members to be greeted on this friendly board.

Dr. Bill
All my posts count, unlike certain votes

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Hi there and welcome to the board -

I was diving in China last September and can point you in some right directions. October-November could however be leaving it a bit late. Where are you going in china and how much diving have you done before?

Cheers,
Rohan.

Tassie_Rohan:
Hi there and welcome to the board -

I was diving in China last September and can point you in some right directions. October-November could however be leaving it a bit late. Where are you going in china and how much diving have you done before?

Cheers,
Rohan.
Hi Rohan,

I will be going up to China in two weeks time and was wondering was there any goof diving that can be done there at this time? I will be in Shanghai most of the time but would be in Beijing and Hainan as well. Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom