Diving near Denver, CO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ucfdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So it looks like life's changing a bit and I'll be moving to Colorado in the near future. I'm used to diving about 3-4x a week, and can't seem to find ANYTHING on diving out there other than a few mud holes. Not really excited to sell all the gear, but don't want to pay to move it cross country if it's not going to be used.

Is there any diving out there worth seeing?

ROFL
what Rainer said :D

You're complaining about moving to Denver??
Absolutely not! It's a move I've been planning for a while, just unfortunately things changed with my current job where I might have to make it a bit sooner than I had expected. Tons of back country camping, rock climbing, skiing, photography, and about a mile long list of stuff to do there. I'm debating if I'll even miss diving :confused:

UTD Rocky Mountains - Unified Team Diving

Or just sell your gear.

icosm14.gif
Is there a market for marked tanks if I move and sell it out there? :p

There is a UTD and GUE instructor in the area, I'm sure they could help hook you up with other divers too. The diving is nothing compared to where you are coming from, but to me it is better than not diving.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom