Diving recommendation for Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shraddha H.

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Me and my husband are going to Pattaya for a wedding on the 5th of this month. We will be staying at the Grand Centara Mirage (North Pattaya) and are keen on taking a dive trip. We will just have time for one trip and want to make the most of it. Any Thailand dive experts here who could help me out with which dive spots to go for around North Pattaya? I hope this month of July isn't too bad for diving in Pattaya?

As of now my options are: Pattaya Far Islands (which dive sites here are recommended?!), HTMS Khram wreck sunk in 2003, WW2 wreck: The Hardeep.

Any suggestions? We are both PADI advanced certified.

Thanks so so much in advance!

The best diving in the area is at Samae San about 30km South from Pattaya. Most of the shops organise trips there on a regular basis, and include hotel pick up's and transport.
The only shop in Pattaya I can recommend is Real Divers in Jomtien. Scuba Diving Pattaya Thailand- Real Divers -
Pattaya has year round diving, but is never too good. But having said that, as you are in the area it is worth a go. Talk to the shop and check their schedule before you book, if you can not get to Samae San, make sure you are on a trip to the far islands.
good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your suggestion.
We dived the Hardeep wreck with Mermaids dive center and it was our first wreck dive and amazing!

2nd dive was in koh rong nang. Beautiful marine life (hard and soft corals, blue eyed Eagle rays, sea urchins, puffer fish, parrot fish amongst others).

Thanks again for the help! x

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom