Diving Tattoos - Do you have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just remember, you're not renting and it's not getting recycled. Do what you will with it!!

Peace,
Greg

This is not necesarily true. Organ donation is a Good Thing (tm). A few years ago, the Donar Alliance in Colorado had a publicity campaign uring people to 'recycle yourself'...

I have three but none are of the diving nature I think If I were to get another it would be a sea turtle with the dive flag in it on my heel.

I have three but none are of the diving nature I think If I were to get another it would be a sea turtle with the dive flag in it on my heel.

How could you tell by the tattoo that the turtle had swallowed a dive flag??? :confused:

How could you tell by the tattoo that the turtle had swallowed a dive flag??? :confused:

Maybe it would be an "exploded" view, or one of those transparent/cutaway things like they do to show the internal workings of a car engine...

:popcorn:

Attachments

• grammar_time.jpg
    grammar_time.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 729
Tattoo of a stylized sea turtle on my left chest that I got in Hawaii. Came from a photo I took off of a surf board there. I have three tattoos (none fancy or large), and as far as I am concerned, they all HURT :)

I have a blue shark on my lower left leg. Looking for something else to add to it. Maybe a diver just above the shark.:eyebrow:

Predictably enough, I have matching Great Hammerheads on each shoulder. Have been involved in conservation of this species (and others) for several years now, hence the relevance.

Originally - at thirty - I had one done on my left shoulder. Four / five years later, my kids convinced me that a matching one on the right would be cool, and I'll be damned, they're right.

Me diving the USS Bass.

Back
Top Bottom