diving the tanks in the gulf our style...!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Miss D That was a pretty wicked video. It was cool to see. I don't think I have the testicular fortitude to do such a dive but maybe one of these days I will man up and learn to.

Missdirected:
Which arm do you have your computer on? Assuming you have a wrist mount. I ask, because I used to put my right in first then found it mucho easier to put the left in since that is the hand I wear my computer on. No more getting snagged :)

Er , As a rock slug , I wear mine on the left wrist. Light goes in my right.
(It's not DIR , believe me)
And NO taking off the gear in da cave/cavern ... (PHEW)

Jeano of Beano

P.S. Gee , just as my picture shows ... :D

jeandiver:
Er , As a rock slug , I wear mine on the left wrist. Light goes in my right.
(It's not DIR , believe me)
And NO taking off the gear in da cave/cavern ... (PHEW)

Jeano of Beano

P.S. Gee , just as my picture shows ... :D

Hey that is how I have my set-up; computer left and light right. I also keep the gear on at all times. Hell I paid a fortune for it - I want to wear it :wink1:

DIR is setup to have computer on right and light on left. The reason being is when scootering you are able to shine the light with your left hand and still be able to look at your guages, without slowing down.

As for me, I still wear computer on left and light on right, maybe once i start scootering i will adopt the DIR way

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom