Diving This Weekend (July 29 & 30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who wants to jump in a lake this weekend? :D

Richerso - You were wanting to do Tenkiller, right? Did you make it yet? I'm up for it this weekend. You?

Anyone else? Let's get a group together.

Richard

I might be up for Tenkiller this weekend. I haven't been there this year and would love to go. Sunday would probably work best for me if we could get a group together.

Richard,,, whachaaa doing up in OK?? Alan

galscuba:
I might be up for Tenkiller this weekend. I haven't been there this year and would love to go. Sunday would probably work best for me if we could get a group together.

That sounds good. I'm up for both days (nothing else going on). I'm surprised at the low response though. I didn't think it would be this hard to get people together to go diving. Hopefully, others will chime in as they solidify their plans for the weekend.

Richard

texdiveguy:
Richard,,, whachaaa doing up in OK?? Alan

I got relocated in March. :(

But, believe me. It's temporary. Texas is home. :wink:

Are you still going out to Tenkiller on Sunday? If so, what time and where are you going? Has anyone else responded to you that they would be there? I'm quite surprised that this forum isn't a little more active. It's prime diving time!

galscuba:
Are you still going out to Tenkiller on Sunday? If so, what time and where are you going? Has anyone else responded to you that they would be there? I'm quite surprised that this forum isn't a little more active. It's prime diving time!

Yeh, I'm going as long as someone else will be. I was hoping some of the veterans of Tenkiller would like to go this weekend. I've never been there so don't know the interesting spots to dive without doing a little research. I'll do that today. I've heard about the "town" that sits at the bottom and was interested in it as long as it doesn't require a boat.

No one else has responded via PM. I'm a little disappointed with the response. Is no one diving this weekend?? It doesn't have to be Tenkiller but geez, let's dive.

I'm flexible on the time and location. Since it looks like you're much further out, I can accomodate you on the arrival time. As far as location, I need to do a little research unless you know the area.

My goal for this weekend was just to get out and dive somewhere in OK. A nice leisurely/exploratory stroll would fit the bill. However, I'm open for anything. I don't know how many dives you were looking at doing but I've got two 119 cu.ft. tanks.

Richard

I just PM'd Richerso. I'll see if he's interested in going. He's down in TX though.

My regs are on backorder =/

That, and I need to do a search to see where Tenkiller is anyways :wink:

Give a shout when you get your regs.

Lake Tenkiller is southeast of Tulsa. Here

Back
Top Bottom