Diving with Scorpio Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THECODE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just returned from an amazing week in Cancun and wanted to submit a dive report for anyone looking for a great dive operator. I contacted Ben Mooney with Scorpio Divers to schedule three days of diving for myself, my fiancee and a buddy of mine.

First Day: Ben recommended some shallow reef dives (Manchones and La Bandera) near Isla Mujeres and Cancun for our first day to complete my fiancees open water dives and to get our week started. We had an amazing time even though the weather was a bit windy with some decent swells.

Second Day: Ben recommended we try diving some locations outside Puerto Morales (C-56 Wreck and Cozumelito, named by Ben as it is a new site, LOL). The dive was during the late afternoon and it was a new experience to see the environment change with the setting sun.

Third Day: Finished up our diving with a long full day trip to Cozumel (Santa Rosa and San Clemente). The water was warm, the winds were calm and the diving was well worth the trip.

I believe it is the little extras which separate your run of the mill dive shops from the exceptional dive shops who make the dive trip so memorable. Scorpio Divers is that type of dive operator. It begins with not having to worry about transporation and being picked up and returned to our hotel each day. Thank you Angel (Shrek) LOL for all your effort driving us everywhere we needed to go including loading and unloading our gear. It continues with the personal relationships Ben and Jorge develop with their customers. This can include sharing dive stories along the way to crashing the Paradise Beach Club in Cozumel.

Anyone looking for a first rate dive operator in Cancun should give Scorpio Divers a call and start packing while Ben takes care of everything else.

:goingdown:

I think I dove with you in Puerto morelos and Cozumel! and yes, Scorpio divers is a really nice dive operation!

Greetings!

I think I dove with you too. Good you had a great time such as I do

I am really excited to dive with Scorpio divers next week. We are fairly new divers with 12 dives for me and 16 for my husband so it's great to hear you guys were having fun at a wreck the day after finishing your OW! I am hoping to dive my first wreck on this trip!

Back
Top Bottom