Diving with Scuba Craft Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
First day on island 4 dives with Scuba Craft Cozumel. New dive op on island. Excellent all the way around. Good communication & incredible valet service good choice for me. Cant wait until tomorrow.

Why did you choose them?

Just curious do they have their own boat or are they using space as available from other operators?

I
Me_and_Tormenta.jpg

Is this the boat?

4 more great dives today. What a way to spend Christmas eve. Captain Jose made Guacamole on the boat for one of the surface intervals was so good.

Andres was a instructor at the Blue Angel been out with him many times have always enjoyed his style.
I thought that was him, good for him I hope that he does well

Well folks the parties over. Just finished 15 dives with Scuba Craft Cozumel. Was fantastic. Valet service all the way. Rinsed gear (even wetsuit) everything ready in the morning upon arrival. Great surface intervals no rushing. Lots of water & snacks. Captain made guacamole several times on the boat was so good. Before night dive Nancy brought hot chocalate to warm us up after 4 dives was wonderful. Very relaxed no rush diving. The best part they were very prompt to reply to emails. All corespondence was good. All arrangements were made in advance no paperwork upon arrival,all done via email.
I wish Andres & Nancy all the best cant wait to return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom