Answered: DM List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Why is there no NAUI choice for Diving level DM for the user, you can choose NAUI for Instructor, but not DM.

Until a couple of years ago, we had instructor subforums for each agency. The agency listings are a remnant of back then, but no longer serve a purpose now.

What I am talking about is in the user profile... choices to click on... No NAUI DM choice, but there are other agencies..

Until a couple of years ago, we had instructor subforums for each agency. The agency listings are a remnant of back then, but no longer serve a purpose now.

What I am talking about is in the user profile... choices to click on... No NAUI DM choice, but there are other agencies..

This is the section @Miyaru is referring to that is no longer in use:

1689864427253.png

Is the the section you are referring to? That section is superseded by this procedure:

FAQ Restricted Access Forums

Ok, thought that was just a designation that if someone were looking up your profile, they would see cert level with which agency..

Thanks for the update

Ok, thought that was just a designation that if someone were looking up your profile, they would see cert level with which agency..

I don't believe that those settings display in your profile. The Divemaster badge is set by moderators in response to Reporting the FAQ Restricted Access Forums thread.

Interesting. Cause I do have the dive master status, but on that screen, NAUI is not an option

Interesting. Cause I do have the dive master status, but on that screen, NAUI is not an option

Here is a screenshot from your "About" tab on your profile:

1689907536493.png

Certification History and Level are text fields where you can type anything you want. For example here is a screenshot from my "Account details" page:

1689907676888.png

1689907827982.png
Your Divemaster "badge" is a result of being verified by a ScubaBoard Moderator.

Does this make sense?

yep.
thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom