DM5 Annotations do not display on printed profile graph

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
When viewing a dive in DM5 annotations such as Ascent Warning, Deep Stop, Tissue level warning, Tank Pressure Alarm, etc are displayed on the dive profile graph. When I print the dive, none of these items are displayed on the profile graph. Why are these items not available to be printed?

Regards,

Brian

When viewing a dive in DM5 annotations such as Ascent Warning, Deep Stop, Tissue level warning, Tank Pressure Alarm, etc are displayed on the dive profile graph. When I print the dive, none of these items are displayed on the profile graph. Why are these items not available to be printed?

Regards,

Brian

This is what I would like to know as well. I pencil in the annotations after I print but not sure why it just doesn't print automaticaly or at all. I wonder if there is a switch or tab somewhere that we are supposed to toggle.

Hope to Know Soon,
Glock34girl

Hi,
thanks for pointing this out. This should be printed as displayed. I will have it checked...

br Hendrik

thank you! That will be very helpful. I printed out a dive and took it to my instructor to ask about a deep stop violation and viola... nothing was annotated. lol

Back
Top Bottom