Do get a co analyzer or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any thoughts/feedback on the CO-PRO I see on the sidebar here? I am surprised they have not jumped in this thread.

Any thoughts/feedback on the CO-PRO I see on the sidebar here? I am surprised they have not jumped in this thread.
I guess those are better than nothing. I looked at them when I first got interested, but found them to be discontinued - even talked to the manufacturer. I guess they were revived. They'll provide an approximate idea in 5-10 minutes, altho I got impatient testing with the Pocket CO for 2-3 minutes - especially testing multiple tanks. I suppose if you tear the condom after tying it off for one test, you can carry spares. I just doubt many use them for long before moving on to faster and more accurate electronic units. See CO-PRO - Personal Carbon Monoxide Protection
CO-PRO is intended only as a detector of carbon monoxide and is not a substitute for proper testing or inspection of breathing air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom