Do people really get swallowed by whales?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scary!!!! Do you thing is real?
C'mere. I got a good deal on some Oklahoma ocean front property. :lol2:

pakman:
Came across this photo Ryan from Reef Photo & Video posted over in wetpixel.com...

that whale shark has that look in his eye like he's thinking "enough of this tiny plankton crap... wonder how that dive would taste"... :D
_MG_0406.jpg

Nonsense – that divers looking for a place to anchor the cave line before going in….

Cheers,
Rohan

Jason Ooi:
Scary!!!! Do you thing is real?
That's CGI. Orcas can throw ice around, but they wouldn't burst a clean hole like that.

Hasn't anyone seen Pinocchio? The wouldn't put it in a movie if it wasn't true. :D I'm still looking for a talking cricket.

Do you think you would be digested or if you had enough air would you just get "passed" threw?

I see the thread got moved off of Accidents. Surprised it wasn't move to Humor.
Orcas can throw ice around, but they wouldn't burst a clean hole like that.
They throw ice...?!

I did have a neat video of Orcas swimming in teamwork to rock a piece of ice enough to get a seal off. If I find it, I'll see if I can attach it here.

shakeybrainsurgeon:
According to the Weekly World News last week, they found a whale with Jonah's skeleton in it (no kidding, I read it while in the supermarket line buying my weekly supply of Fun-yums, those fake onion rings). You know, the same newspaper that routinely runs photos of "batboy" and the space alien who likes to shake hands with Bill Clinton.

Silly! Everyone knows that Jonah was swallowed by a great fish. That's how the Hebrew reads.

DandyDon:
They throw ice...?!
I meant what you said about the seal pushing.

Silly! Everyone knows that Jonah was swallowed by a great fish. That's how the Hebrew reads.
Ah yes, the really big grouper. :D
Zingtea:
I meant what you said about the seal pushing.
Oh ok - thanks. I guess you saw that video, too. :wink:

Ah ha, I found it, now I wonder if I can attach it? NOPE

Back
Top Bottom