Do you have a scuba diving blog?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teecup

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if I'm posting this thread under the right category. I just wanted to know if you have your own scuba diving blog site that I can visit. Do you have any favorite blogs that you can recommend for a good read/awesome photos?

Thank you!

Here you can find ours: EDA Blog

We write about scuba diving best practices, diving destinations, sea life and diving spots.

If you have any topic in mind that you'd like to be cover, please send me a private message.

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if I'm posting this thread under the right category. I just wanted to know if you have your own scuba diving blog site that I can visit. Do you have any favorite blogs that you can recommend for a good read/awesome photos?

Thank you!

Hi! I recently started a site with a friend called Daily-Scuba that you might find helpful.

We try to surface the best SCUBA blog and forum content from around the web in nearly real-time - at this point, we're following several hundred SCUBA blogs/forums. In fact, I found this thread through the site.

We've just recently gotten the site to a point where we are comfortable showing it to people, and we would LOVE everyone on ScubaBoard to have a visit and let us know if it's useful to them, and PLEASE provide us with feedback so that we can adapt it and add new features, etc! We really want to make it as useful to the community as possible, and we know there is a ton that we still need to build to get it there.

Basically, we are analyzing the text of all the forum/blog posts and trying to identify the most interesting/useful posts algorithmically (my friend who I'm working on this with is getting his PhD in Natural Language Processing). We think it's working well, but algorithms can only do so much . . . we need people to sign up and vote on items (up or down) . . . this input from divers improves the rankings and helps the system learn and improve.

By the way, I'm loving the blog suggestions here, and we'll add them all to the site!

Once again, we would LOVE feedback from everyone - either here or feel free to email me at dailyscuba@gmail.com

Cheers!

I particularly love Allison's because I know almost all the people she writes about, and I can just see their facial expressions and hear their voices. And I've listened to Allison and Rob bicker -- they sound just like me and Peter!

Back
Top Bottom