do you recruit much?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I try pushing it on everyone I know. Its tough up here though, with not really any good local diving. My brother and his best friend are planning on it before we all go on a trip to the dominican though.

Darryl

Several friends and I recruit so much we get serious perks at LDS....free clothes,try-out new gear,cheap fills if we pay,dinner with the owner& his family on trips but the most precious return is the look on peoples face when they do check-out dives.

Recruitment? I stay too busy convincing those around here who do dive to join me at the quarries. There's maybe 15 of us who do the quarries every thursday night and weekends and then a whole lot who don't get out much.

Real recruitment, if someone asks I'll talk about diving until they tell me to shut up. Letting them know about DSD's and OW. The problem I've found with active recruitment is that I've seen too many friends/wives/boyfriends that get dragged into scuba and are totally misable. I wouldn't want to be reasonable for that. If you're interested in diving, I'll talk about it until you tell me to shut up and once certifited I'll bend over backwards to go diving with you.

Hey Kaff,

Doesn't that 'bent over backwards' position make bouyancy control a bit difficult?
:D

pipedope, no since I do it often it's not a problem at all. Besides, single diving chic, and the guy I dive with the most is soon going to be off crewing the Seeker for the season.... flexibity in scheduleing dives is soon going to become nessary.

Any one who wants to listen I'll talk. some would say I talk too much.:) Diving for me is an obsession :)

:mean:
All the time, I can not talk enough about diving. I love the water and anything to do with it. So do I recruit much, every time I can. We can all use new dive buddies.

Rich :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom