Does anyone think the new Tupperware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman

Reaction score
"stay fresh" BC storage container is worth $29.95?
It comes with a weight belt snack pak that will carry
your lunch. Seems kind of steep to me.

Lawman:
"stay fresh" BC storage container is worth $29.95?
It comes with a weight belt snack pak that will carry
your lunch. Seems kind of steep to me.

I'd love to see a link.

Me too! Do you have to burp it?

Yeah, and it comes with Jet Boots pockets also, huh?

fairbanksdiver:
I sure hope it's clear so I can see all my stuff.... makes it so much easier to find it on the baggage carousel.

Oh there it is! The one with the expensive looking stuff inside it!

-B.

Except for the burp top that will say" EXPENSIVE DIVE EQUIPMENT-HANDLE CAREFULLY"

I just got one of these, and I must say it is divine. The weight belt snack pack leaves a bit to be desired. I was hoping to get some condiment containers with it. I emailed Tupperware my extreme disappointment and invited my local Tupperware lady over to give a home demonstration. I was thinking about inviting my girlfriend to the dive shop instead of my home. :)

I guess I'll put most of you down as "maybes". I have heard that
PADI is considering a Tupperware Specialty Course. It might be
just the thing to round out your diving academic credentials.
Give it some thought.

I don't know, I need to finish my PADI Seasonal cert first. At only $145 (with student discount) from my LDS, I consider it a bargain that all serious year-round divers should consider.

I just have 2 open water dives left, and I'll be certified to dive both "winter" and "summer" air. I'm sure glad they brought this to my attention, I sure didn't want to get DCS from forgetting to switch over to the right type.

Hey... about these Tupperware containers... I just saw them on Leisurepro for $15 each. Is Leisurepro an authorized dealer for Tupperware? The factory warranty is really important to me.

-B

Back
Top Bottom