Does anyone think the new Tupperware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot:
I'm relieved to hear that... of course the humidity is only slightly below what you'd encounter while diving... so does that mean I'm on a surface interval or not?
incidentally, at sea level, you're also experiencing greater pressure than just about anywhere else you can breathe unassisted.

Perhaps life in Maui is just one great big long dive!

pennypue:
I was thinking about inviting my girlfriend to the dive shop instead of my home. :)

:11: :11: Now we know the truth about you Penny. :wink:

Remember to keep your Tupperware out of the sun!! What does neo do to it? Or what does it do to silicone mask skirts?

I wish I could lick my nose like this guy can. :11ztongue

KrisB:
incidentally, at sea level, you're also experiencing greater pressure than just about anywhere else you can breathe unassisted.

Perhaps life in Maui is just one great big long dive!

ahh - that explains the bad feeling whenever you fly somewhere off of Maui - mild DCS and here we've been blaming it on Jet Lag all these years... :wink:

btw - I can't get the $29.95 special on the Tupperware anyway - they only ship via UPS 2nd day air to Maui which brings the total cost to $99.95 ... I know you are saying to yourself "Can you really put a price on your life?"

Now I'm going to take my rubbermaid over to the DIY forum and see if I can't add a spiget to drain the water out of it with... I know you're thinking I'm just as crazy as the guy that built his own rebreather out of duct tape, a 5 gallon bucket and some kitty litter... well at least he died happy...

Tim

kidspot:
oh great- you mean not only did I get the non-compliant rubbermaid (with failurepoint latches) but I wasn't even told I needed a course to use it properly... am I going to die a horrible death as a result?
I'm surprised at you Tim! From what I've seen at the Maui airport I figured that all locals use DIR (Duct-tape Is Required) containers --- Coleman ice chests.

Thanks Charlie - and here I thought no one else was interested in DIR on Maui :wink: I'll just need to hang out at the airport more often... but you're right... those 100gal coolers are a common sight on flights between AK and HI ... just so hard to fit them into the overhead compartment...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom