Votes: 90 44.1%
  • No, but my hat does

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • No, its stupid to let others know I dive

Votes: 31 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Diver Down decal, DAN decal, and TOOL decal (OK not SCUBA but if ya know what it is you know).

I have dive stickers all over the rear side windows of my grubby red Bronco, and the Pirates of the Carribean Logo, (Pirated from a local theater!), on the back glass. The truck looks far too crappy for any self-respecting thief to bother with it.

Hey, it needs a paint job anyway, maybe I should put a white stripe on it...

My totally red pick up truck, has on the tail gate, a white stripe from the upper left to the lower right corner.

I've got a 3x3 inch diver down flag on my bumper. I'm not one who likes bumper stickers, but couldn't resist this small one.

I really don't think that a diver down flag is going to make my car more attractive to a thief than if I didn't have the sticker. Having said that, there usually isn't anything in my car worth taking.

R.

Only when I go diving. It's a Mazda Miata with a luggage rack for the dive bag. That one says "US Divers", instant dive mobile for 2. :D
(2 tanks & reg bag in the trunk, her dive bag behind the seats, mine on the rack - I'm not sure if the vehicle says 'I'm a diver' or 'please help':wink: )

In the rear window:
DAN dive flag
Alpha Flag
NAUI Instructor sticker
Scubapro Sticker

Other stickers:
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
VHS Or Beta (band)
Oasis (band)

and around my lisence plate I have a frame that says Learn To Dive

No stickers for me. Wife and I both have plate holders on rear saying "I'd rather be diving" and a dive flag on the front.

I don't believe in putting bumper stickers on my automobile and SeaJay tried once to get me to like the idea of a "tasteful" dive flag sticker... Not on a BMW Z3- Sorry Dude.

My car, on the outside doesn't indicate I am a diver but if you open the trunk, the first thing you see is a diver down marker and usually dive gear everywhere.

But, My bedroom has one of those "Batman/Batcave" sections where I can grab a suit and am ready for action whenever I see the dive signal displayed in Gothem City. Heheeehee. R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom