Votes: 90 44.1%
  • No, but my hat does

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • No, its stupid to let others know I dive

Votes: 31 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RavenC once bubbled...
But, My bedroom has one of those "Batman/Batcave" sections where I can grab a suit and am ready for action whenever I see the dive signal displayed in Gothem City. Heheeehee. R

I almost blew water all over the screen with that one.

DAN sticker on the rear cab window, Diver down front plate, diver down sticker on the corner of the tailgate.... I think people are expecting me to paint the truck red and white next...

~W

My wife shows horses, so I just got a "I'd rather be diving" license plate holder to go on the horse trailer. She thought it was cute, so I didn't get in trouble (she dives also). And considering our name for our farm is "Sea-Horse Meadows" and the logo is a dive flag with a outline of a quarterhorse in the center of it, I think the license plate holder was appropriate.

Yep, windows and bumper ...

I've got a "Grateful Diver" sticker on the bumper ... along with a sticker from my favorite dive store in British Columbia. I've got a DAN sticker in the window ... as well as a Washington State Dive flag sticker.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sydney_Diver once bubbled...
Why would you want to advertise that fact that there is thousands of dollars of Dive kit in the trunk ?

Stickers are for Dive Tubs not cars !!

What do you mean by a Dive Tub?

Big DAN sticker on back window
PADI on bumper
small DAN on side window
shark dive flag on side
and a few misc. stickers from beneath the sea

As someone said earlier they seem to multiply, where else am I gonna put them all? No more room is left on my guitar. I also have a WOW sticker and a Rangers sticker. I think it's much dumber for me to openly admit to being a Rangers fan than a diver.

Gear only goes in the car to and from the site and I have full coverage anyway.

I was once asked if it was a Nine Inch Nails sticker
I'd understand if they asked if it was a Van Halen sticker at least.

No markings on my car yet. Maybe a small DAN sticker in the future.

Would-be thieves know that anyway as it is usually parked near a divespot :)

gedunk once bubbled...

Dan sticker in rear window, instructor sticker on rear bumper, and Marine Corps license plate on front

SEMPER FI!

sounds like my truck, instead of a instrutor sticker, a sheriff's sticker, a Florida diver down sticker, and USMC license plate.

Semper Fi
8th Marines 2d MarDiv
88-93

Paul=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom