Dolphin Slaughter in Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I saw the clip with Hayden and the poor dolphins some time ago. It was allmost more than I could handle. There are humans on this earth that just plainly walk around with a cold heart. I personaly would rank this kind of action right up there with the deadly abuse of human children, Or how about that football player treating his dogs in the way he did. This is truly a savage world............

Just to add, Being that A dolphins inteligent level has been tested so high, Even close to humans, Why dont we just all turn to caniblism. <---- hmm not sure of this spelling.

Hmmm, I saw the clip with Hayden and the poor dolphins some time ago. It was allmost more than I could handle. There are humans on this earth that just plainly walk around with a cold heart. I personaly would rank this kind of action right up there with the deadly abuse of human children, Or how about that football player treating his dogs in the way he did. This is truly a savage world............

Just to add, Being that A dolphins inteligent level has been tested so high, Even close to humans, Why dont we just all turn to caniblism. <---- hmm not sure of this spelling.

Are you suggesting that the legal or moral value placed on a life or the civil rights granted a creature should be dependant on intelligence? ie...dolphins are off limits because they are intelligent but it's ok to kill chickens because they aren't so smart? What about severely mentally handicaped people?

We don't kill and eat people simply because they are people...we don't even eat the stupid ones. Their level of intelligence is a non-factor.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread Closed. By Request and because it's way off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom