Dolphins are man's freind and we should protect them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somehow this thread triggered an old memory of a little snippet from an old Cheech and Chong movie where Cheech is playing guitar and singing a tune who's opening words begin:

Save the whales
Save the whales
But kill all the dolphins
'cause the dolphins eat all the fish...

Speaking of killing...isn't it time for this thread to die? I mean, is there ANYONE here killing dolphins? I would guess the poll would look like this world-wide:

Don't Kill Dolphins: 4,499,999,960
Kill Dolphins: 40

And those 40 aren't reading this post....Let's all do what we can to stop the killing...and this thread!

Next subject?

pilot fish 24
jhbryaniv 19
wardric 8
fishb0y 6
cavernicola 5

We can't close it yet PiFi is ahead of me. . .

Ohh and it is 41 for killing flipper, I want him dead. . . One time at seaworld he splashed me . . .

silly one liners, not funny :shakehead

wardric:
next subject... ... ... ok

I would love to see a tank explode :D

Two words...

1: "Myth"
2: "Busters"

... ok, more words...

Seems to me a creative lot such as inhabit the depths of Scuba Board should be able to dredge up a few myths involveing exploding tanks (or man-eating dolphins) that could be forwarded to the Myth Busters dudes and encourage them to destroy a few tanks... :14: :14:

J.R.:
Two words...

1: "Myth"
2: "Busters"

... ok, more words...

Seems to me a creative lot such as inhabit the depths of Scuba Board should be able to dredge up a few myths involveing exploding tanks (or man-eating dolphins) that could be forwarded to the Myth Busters dudes and encourage them to destroy a few tanks... :14: :14:

Oh yeah :D:D:D

good idea. you should start a thread about it

Originally Posted by cannonguy
Questions? Refer to Genesis[snip]
I have a hard time accepting CNN as an authority on anything.

I´m so glad you are so discriminating in the sources you choose to trust...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom