Dolphins are man's freind and we should protect them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ho hum, another dolphin thread...

So long, and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that
grow around you

So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish

The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish

cannon_guy:
Folks, humans may be biologically similar but we're not animals.
Funny I couldn't find that in any biology textbooks.....I suppose the world is only 5 thousand years old as well....?

fishb0y:
Alright... I'll take the bait that you put out twice... but I thought the last Gulf War was the money-oil-land-power war?... Peacenics like yourself have dubbed this one the 'Lying about WMDs' war... I think it's time you go back to your 'Liberal Whiners Excuses Handbook' and hop back on the party line.

I think it would be more truthful if you said you would rather see an American Serviceman dead, instead of using the best tool for the job. But if saying it your way makes you feel better about yourself, I understand.

As Fish states, this is not a war for oil-land. What Land do we and the allies want? We make zero money on that oil. You are partially correct when you say it is about oil, in that, we do not want the bad people taking over the oil and then selling it to fund terrorism. Can you imagine the weapons they could buy if they could sell that oil on teh open market; how they could llnk up with Iran and corner the oil market? Dolphins would not be the onlny things in danger.

Wow... don't log on to SB for a while and look what ya' can find when ya' get back... I'll be in the next ocean over... let me know when the group narcois clears...

BTW who ever thought up the phrase:'Dolphins are a man's friend'?

There are stories of pods of dolphins harrassing/attacking people. What if dolphins play nice for the camera's, but when no camera's are around, they are really hard nosed, bad**s mofo's?

pilot fish:
Buy only tuna from the companies that confirm their tuna nets do not kill dolphin.
If dolphins ARE that smart, then why do they get caught in nets and can not get out?
Don't tell me opposing thumbs.... they have sonar and can see under water

divers get caught in nets too sometimes, although I admit that humans aren't all intelligent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom