Dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry for the mess up on the tittle insert, I`m usually more careful, jajajaja

For those that don't know, Memo Mendoza is my partner and operations manager of Aldora Divers. Tiburcio is the name we have given to one of the five big coral heads that we discovered "way up" north. Usually we find dolphins and sleeping sharks, as well as big schools of pelagic fish. Did you notice the big school of large Barracuda? Those trips are done on a special basis.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Beautiful! My first dive trip was to Coz. I think it was the first day's diving, on the safety stop, 4 dolphin cruised by. Everyone was so excited. I was just overwhelmed by the whole dive experience, so I didn't freak out. <smh> I was so stupid.

Several times in Roatan we have dived with large pods of dolphin, and seen huge migrations. It is a spectacular sight.

This Video was taken by some lucky divers , sherre and Jerry Kelly las November , COZUMEL IS WORLD CLASS DIVING, SI SEÑOR!!

Great stuff Memo! Thanks for posting the videos. Awesome! I got to get up there, looks really, really nice! I hope the weather will allow a trip there in a couple of weeks when I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom