Done snooping, decided to introduce myself :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:bunny:

Hey, you even have me on your smilies list! :D

I've been snooping around your board and you seem like a great bunch of people! Finally decided to go ahead and let you know I was here.

Here's the scoop about me:

I live in Ohio, yes we have places to dive here, Gilboa Quarry is by far the best Ohio site. I help with the SCUBA classes at the local university where I was certified in 1993. Just finished my NAUI Divemaster a year ago in June (2000). Am currently working on my instructor certification. The instructor I have worked with at the university since I was certified is letting me practice my lectures on her class--YEAH! They have been quite patient with me, I only had them thoroughly confused once. Actually I had the instructor (Gina) confused too but managed to go back and get everyone on the right track--we were doing dive tables and I've been using a computer for 2 years now! I am writing my lecture for next Tuesday at the moment, it's on the diving environment. I told my mom and she said "It's water, right?" We'd sure look funny flopping around on land in all that gear!

Hope to get to know everyone!

Have a happy day!

Safe diving!

Ber :bunny:

A warm welcome from north of the 49th. Ottawa, Ontario that is.

You'll have a blast here, meeting new friends, and expanding your "scuba family"

A big Texas HOWDY!! to ya, Ber Rabbit!! And good to see that you've decided to despense with your anonymity! We hope that next to your briar patch, this is one of the best placed to spend those extended surface intervals.

Glad to have you aboard!

You have come to the right (write?) place! And if you have been sneaking in and out of posts, you know all the gang around here: the Texas Swamp Muckers, the Canadian Beer Swillers, the California Nuts and Flakes, the High Pressure Tank Boomers, the Oklahoma Dandy (Iguana) Don, the Net (him quick) Doc and his Off Color Singers, the Upper Midwest Frozen Delights, the Arizona Sand Divers, the Balmy Brits, the Tie Dyed Thailanders, the Madman of Mississippi, and many, many others!

But, beware the most feared of all: LadyDiver and her red and blue editing pencils...especially the blue...

Welcome aboard and enjoy the experience...

Joewr...thinking, it's one, two, three dots and your out...

from the second largest province in the second largest country in the world.............Ontario Canada.

Glad to have you aboard............

Butch :peace:

Welcome from a Pacific Northwest Cold Water Diving Freak! (I am in good company though).

-kate

Welcome from Hungary - and I can feel your situation, while I am preparing myself for my next lecture at the university - the subject is not diving, but the feeling is always the same. I would be interested to know what you will say about the UW environment of the diver .
Have a good time!

Another Texas HOWDY from the south end of the state. I have cyber friends who dive Gilboa...sounds like our quarries here.

Welcome to our pond!

GREETINGS and a WARM welcome from the Home of the new World Champions DIAMONDBACKS

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
:bunny:

We'd sure look funny flopping around on land in all that gear!

Ber :bunny:

here in Arizona we just tell people were on the way to the ocean

Ber Rabbit,

Glad you decided to take the giant stride in and introduce yourself. In Padi propoganda terms this is like buying that first piece of gear (then you are more likely to go diving again hehehehe)

Anyway welcome from Texas and if I am ever in Ohio I will have to look you up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom