Dork Divers Certification Classes – Suggest Course Outlines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have we started working on a DD divemaster program? Since chicks dig divemasters, can we offer this professional level badge?

Badges?!? We don't need no steenken badges!

Hummm... just a thought... but it might be useful to have a 're-hab' program ("12 Step" ... of course) for all those out there who have fallen from the grace of diving by becoming overly involved in some of those "other organizations"...

It would probably be tougher to take someone who was never properly raised a Dork... or was a natural-born Dork and convert them to Dorkish ways... there is simply too much to unlearn.

We would share our oceans, our bars and our air with another diver in need of water, a drink or a breath... should we not also reach out to those ensnared in the fishing tackle of the "if you don't do it our way... YOU'RE GONNA' DIE" crowd?

... just a though...

... we could designate them "D.I.T.'s" (Dorks In Training)

... we could be "D.O.T.'s" (Dork Official Trainer)

ClayJar:
Badges?!? We don't need no steenken badges!

No badgers??? :shakehead

... how'zbout decals for my tank???

J.R.:
... how'zbout decals for my tank???
Sure, but we don't need to be all stuffy and call them "decals". They're stickers, aren't they? :D

ClayJar:
Sure, but we don't need to be all stuffy and call them "decals". They're stickers, aren't they? :D

I am stuck on stickers... cuz' stickers is stuck on ME!!! :rofl3:

Awwww I wanted a DDHF Iron On patch to go between my Rescue and Dive master patches.

DORK DIVERS UNIT!

Fight for your right to...............Configure your gear as you want and wear your snorkle...as long as you have taken 5 specialties and of course the -HOW to open a beer using the snorkel specialty....then you are rockin your self to Dork ville...

There should be a liveabord somewhere that will cater to Dork Divers...

Peace

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom