Doubles trim issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, some success today, but it was something i rather hadnt thought about. I had my straps fairly even. But apparently my my neck muscles arent quite even and the tanks were sitting slightly askew. I went with no weights in the pocket for some time but obviously still had a few issues, but my list the the left was huge - i'd stay still in the water and basically rotated to the left side very quickly if i didnt correct it. Then i asked the guys i was with if they saw anything obvious and my tanks were slightly leaning to the left. Fixed it up on the next dive an all seemed much much better. However, i traded boots with a guy to try his bare boots but they were too big and my fins felt like they were floppy volos for that dive so pretty much useless. Hopefully tomorrow all will be well. I know when my balance is right cause i can go backwards when it is and cant for the life of me go backwards when it isnt. Its pretty much my acid test. This could be a good weekend...

steve

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom