Dressel or Dive Palancar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I booked with Dive Palancar for the week. Nothing against Dressel I just don't prefer that style of operation/scheduling, plus i heard their guides are foreign. Christi, are you booked for the week?

I've used Dive with Martin at the Iberostar and there was no fee added to my bill. I don't know what the Dive Ops have to pay.

Definitely Dive with Martin over Dressel or Dive Palancar in my opinion... not only a better op from what hear but far more economical... especially if you need to rent gear as DWM offers FREE gear rental. A friend of mine has been diving with them for 30 years or something and loves them.

Definitely Dive with Martin over Dressel or Dive Palancar in my opinion... not only a better op from what hear but far more economical... especially if you need to rent gear as DWM offers FREE gear rental. A friend of mine has been diving with them for 30 years or something and loves them.

I'm pretty sure DWM is already completely booked up because Paddi has been sending people my way and I can't take them either.

ScubaMike1:
Christi, are you booked for the week?

Haha - yes, and then some :) I've had 3 full AM boats booked since mid-October and now have afternoon boats full - I don't have a single space from today through January 4th - at full capacity with some people on a wait list to add more dives. This is a good problem to have :)

As I mentioned, all of the ops with solid reputations are completely booked up pretty much for the rest of the month.

my wife likes big resorts.

Time to find a new wife :rofl3::rofl3:

Need help deciding between on-site Dressel or Dive Palancar

On a serious note, i go with a private guide in Cozumel. AND I will say that when El Norte hit last week, THE ONLY OP taking people out was Aldora - NO WALK INs were taken.

I called DWM and they also can accomodate us for the week. I was bit skeptical as they only accept cash. I like the small boats and 8am dock pick-up though.

Last edited:
I called DWD and they also can accomodate us for the week. I was bit skeptical as they only accept cash. I like the small boats and 8am dock pick-up though.
Oh good - maybe they had a cancellation

i saw a video while i was in czm i found a bit disturbing...

the DMs at DWM are hand feeding nurse sharks @ Delilah reef... :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom