DrySuit Purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

impilcature

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I finally found a DrySuit on Okinawa Japan. It cost me 250 dollars for the following:

1 Mobby's ArmorShell Dry Suit (magenta). (it needs neck and wrist seals)
1 Harvey's PWT 190 in blue

I plan on getting the silicon neck and wrist seals for it but I am going tomorrow to get an experienced dry suit diver's opinion on the fit of it all. If it doesn't fit stand by for a classifieds posting for what I have in it plus shipping from an APO.

My question for the boards is did I get a good deal? Is this dry suit a quality starter suit? On a side note: as a bonus he threw in an old first stage with four second stages. the first stage and two of the second stages are genisis but I will have to figure out what the other two second stages are. He also gave me a small BC that needs service and a broken/flooded Sunlight SL6. Oh and there is a low pressure miflex (blue) hose as well. :D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom