Drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watching. Been diving the Great Lakes in wintertime, water temp down to 34F / 2C, and I've been finding recently that my Fourth Element Arctics and X-Core vest just aren't enough. Looking at the BZ400 but also want to check out the new Halo.

Yeah, Arctics aren’t going to be enough.

New Halo? I saw the old ones were on sale. Was the closeout getting ready for a new design? I liked the original.

My heated suit should ship tomorrow. Trying heated so I can go lighter on the surface (avoid overheating) but still be warm in the water. 50° water temps and 100° air temps make for an ugly choice of what to wear one way or another.

Watching. Been diving the Great Lakes in wintertime, water temp down to 34F / 2C, and I've been finding recently that my Fourth Element Arctics and X-Core vest just aren't enough. Looking at the BZ400 but also want to check out the new Halo.
I've only used my Arctic in Mexico. In the Great Lakes I use a light base layer, Xerotherm, and Halo 3D. Sometimes I add a heated vest too. Being cold sucks.

Back
Top Bottom