drysuits by bodyglove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
i posted a question on here about body glove drysuits has anyone ever heard of them or have used them?would really apreciate it as i am looking at one rightnow for 240.00..can someone help me on this.. thanks

I recently bought a body glove epic II membrane dry suit. I have used it quite a lot. Its great... no leakage, good valves, zip cover, braces, etc. I would recomend it to anyone. It is fairly expensive but not overly for a suit of its quality. I managed to get an undersuit thrown in for £500 (not sure if that means anything to you). Initially its a lot of money but a good suit will last for years without problems (so long as you look after it). I was diving in 1 degree C water today and was perfectly comfortable.
At the end of the day, how much you're willing to pay is your decision but bear in mind a cheap one will probably not last so long.

Hope this helps.

Trewbs

The Bodyglove neoprene drysuits are the best neoprene drysuit ever made. I mean it. It's too bad you can't get them any more. Fully taped and welded seams will never leak, Sitec valves, YKK BDM zipper, awsome boots. No other neo dry has this type of bombproof construction. One thing to be aware of: get one size up from what is normaly worn. They are cut tight.

Back
Top Bottom