DSMB with valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can get the CO2 cartridges pretty cheaply; buy for around 50p each or less if you buy in bulk.
Have you ever flown with these in your luggage?

You can't fly with the CO2 cartridges. Hence saying about the OP being in the UK. I'd expect that you could buy some at the destination if its not an island.

In use they're great. I have a two cartridge SMB. Trigger the first and can hold it at depth. Once checked that all's clear and you're holding the reel correctly, trigger the second cartridge and release the SMB.

Particularly good with a rebreather as there's no filling malarkey. On OC, the ascent's much easier so you can use your drysuit inflate and re-attach it at the first stop.

Hi I’m looking for a decent (not cheap and nasty) DSMB, I want it to have a valve that can be used with a low pressure hose or oral inflation. Anyone know if that’s possible?
I have a osm dsmb i can inflate orally thru the same please i can use my inflator hose it has a dump valve and the button have a one-way system so i can use my octopus to fill it works great

Halcyon closed DSMBs. They have them in various lengths & thicknesses. Really nice metal valves not the cheap plastic ones. They are my go to DSMBs.
Where did you purchase yours from?

Where did you purchase yours from?

Extreme Exposure in High Springs. They have an online shop in addition to their brick & mortar shop. I’ve also seen them at some of the shops in Palm Beach County.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom