DutchBanks and 3Mile Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like I will have to eat a little crow about the weather. Seas are forecasted at two's now. Still great, especially for this time of year. Quess I may have to take some meclizine after all.

GulfDiver77:
...And given the grief that he's been given uh.......

Grief?....Paul has been given grief?....Who has been giving him grief?...I have been taking it easy on him :D

It's amazing how few pages these posts reduce to when you add denisegg to your ignore list. :wink: Try it and check out the "just conversation" thread. There are only about 30 posts other than hers

wjefferis:
It looks like I will have to eat a little crow about the weather. Seas are forecasted at two's now. Still great, especially for this time of year. Quess I may have to take some meclizine after all.

I hope this will teach you finally to not check the forecast until the day before a trip.

Of course, NOAA's forecasts are hit and miss.

paulwall:
It's amazing how few pages these posts reduce to when you add denisegg to your ignore list. :wink: Try it and check out the "just conversation" thread. There are only about 30 posts other than hers

You couldn't ignore me if you tried...:wink: I'm just too darn interesting:D

This is Buoyweather.com
http://buoyweather.com/wxnav6.jsp?r...latitude=30.0&longitude=-87.5&zone=-5&units=e

It only goes out 2 days but it seams more accurate.
Sunday 3/11
Morning
Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NE 8 to 11 knots
Seas: ESE 1 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon
Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: ESE 6 to 9 knots
Seas: ESE 1 feet at 4 sec.

paulwall:
I hope this will teach you finally to not check the forecast until the day before a trip.

Of course, NOAA's forecasts are hit and miss.

Noted!!

Back
Top Bottom