Dx-1200hd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfdiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am new to underwater photography and have bought a DX-1200HD. I read a few threads that said it "froze up" during dives. I just returned from Cozumel and made 10 dives(40 to 105') with the camera with no problems. I hope that they have fixed the problem. I enjoyed the size and ergonomics of the Mariner Pack. The photos show that I need more practice(darn the luck, I will just have to dive more!!!!). I am looking for a red filter though. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi, underwater photography is definitely harder than on land. You can get much more information about underwater photography by posting on the form. You will be surprised at the information you'll receive from some of the pro's. Good Luck,
Rafi

Welcome gfdiver, At the top of each page there is a "Forums" button that will open up a long list of messages. To simplify your search scroll down to a red and blue topic "Things to do underwater", scroll down within that category till you find "Underwater Photography". Within that list are areas for most major brands of underwater cameras, and general discussions for any brand.

The choice of red filter has been discussed several times, including low cost gels, of the same color. There's information to help with any camera, and tricks to improve anyone's photo's. Look at the recent topics, then use the search bar to find previous messages. Learn to move around the board and you'll have answers to any diving question.

Back
Top Bottom