Dx-3100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaboy44

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone out there give me any advice on my Sea & Sea Dx-3100, besides putting it on ebay? My pics are almost always blurry, and my dive buddy took better pics when we were in Bonaire with a less expensive camera and high speed film. I'd sell it to another dive buddy, but I don't want to end our friendship.

I'd say put it in the classifieds here on SB, but with your glowing recommendation above, I'm not sure how many would jump at it! lol

Perhaps your local dive shop would let you put a note up or put it out on consignment?

Ebay is, however, probably going to be your best bet.

scubaboy44:
Can anyone out there give me any advice on my Sea & Sea Dx-3100, besides putting it on ebay? My pics are almost always blurry, and my dive buddy took better pics when we were in Bonaire with a less expensive camera and high speed film. I'd sell it to another dive buddy, but I don't want to end our friendship.

What's the problem? Is it just fogging up? If so, search this site for "silica" and you'll get 1000 posts on how to fix the problem.

My first 3 or 4 dives were all "blurry" until I cleared up the fogging issue.

- ChillyWaters

Back
Top Bottom