Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
ya know, now that you mention it, it was tough being me. sister was always doing something to get attention, and my little brother......

ohhhhh, you meant that Egg lady. um, er, yeah, her

:rofl3:

denisegg:
Yes, I was the middle child and....oh, NVM....you were talking about PHD :D

If you want to live in that illusion, I guess I'll let ya.

which illusion are you referring to? I have many....:D

denisegg:
which illusion are you referring to? I have many....:D

That Quantity of post's is more important than Quality.

kentley:
That Quantity of post's is more important than Quality.

I'm sure you mean that in the nicest of ways...my posts are generally responding to a friend's comment in a previous post and the quality of friendship is priceless..:)

*** Mod Post ***

These posts have been split from HERE!!! for being off topic. Due to the large size of this thread, I only saved the first page and moved it to the Trips and Marketplace forum.

*** Mod Post ***

denisegg:
I'm sure you mean that in the nicest of ways...

No, Actually I don't.

:11: Excuse me but how did I get to be the OP of this thread?....I'm just visiting on Donna's thread...drumming up divers to help clean up on earth day and someone said my mouth was tooooo big!! :D Imagine that!!:wink:

In all serious, (none of you laugh either):) when some of us start a thread about an upcoming dive-n-dine we talk about the dive, talk about the dining or cooking and we always wind up poking fun at each other and joking around. We have had one of these get togethers a month now since December and they have been very successful. The last two have had at least a dozen scubaboard divers present as well as some of them bringing family members. We use the bantering back and forth to get to know each other, to make new people feel welcome and to become friends before we even meet. These dives have been open to everyone and we encourage everyone who "wants to" to participate in the fun on the thread and the fun at the dive-n-dine.
I appreciate the fact that some people want their announcements about an upcoming event to stay specifically on topic and I respect your wishes and will confine my replies accordingly.:)

[

I appreciate the fact that some people want their announcements about an upcoming event to stay specifically on topic and I respect your wishes and will confine my replies accordingly.:)[/quote]
Im glad to see your gonna play by the rules. Im also glad to see you have repented your sin's , and have confessed to your wrong doing'sssssss.
I only turned you in for your own good and hope it makes you a better person. Let's just call it an INTERVENTION that had to be done before you dragged everyone down with you.:no :shakehead :popcorn: :popcorn: :eyebrow: :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom