Edit Your Dive Profile Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Inman:
Dive Profile

Certification History: PADI, OW, AOW, Drysuit, Wreck
Certification Level: AOW
Classification: ?
Years Certified: 5
# of Logged Dives: 109
Dive History: Cozumel, Key Largo, Puget Sound, Lake Michigan, Haigh Quarry, Pearl Lake
Equipment Setup:
Snorkel and a Poodle Jacket.

Certification History: PADI OW (2001) / PADI DM (2004) / Spec: PADI Wreck, Deep, Nitrox, Night, Drift / SDI Solo / IANTD Ice
Certification Level: DM (PADI/SDI)
Classification: Intermediate
# of Logged Dives: 250+
Dive History: US Northeast / Carib. / Galapagos / Maldives / Red Sea / GBR

Dive Profile
Certification History: PADI O.W. May, 2001. PADI Rescue, AOW, EANx, Search & Recovery, Navigator; need 1 more dive each to finish Deep & Night and qualify for PADI MSD certification; also, EFR I & II, adult & CFC. Also looking to do Advanced Nitrox and Deco procedures after IDC.

Certification Level: Divemaster; looking to do IDC in early 2007 (no point in doing it now, when the certification will have to be renewed in January). Scbababe (my wonderful wife) says it's enough for her just being my wife; that I shouldn't look to be her instructor as well...that page has not been written yet :14:

Classification: Certified to continue learning.

Years Certified: 5 going on a lifetime.

# of Logged Dives: 200 - 500

Dive History: Started free diving at age 10, while growing up in Puerto Rico. Did a Discover Scuba course (it was known then as a resort course) at Sandals St. Lucia in 1997, got the scuba bug then. Circumstances delayed certification until May, 2001, but I have progressed steadily during that time, diving as much as I can, bartering work for certifications (much like how I earned my Certified Flight Instructor Certificate in '85).

Places I've dived: Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Hawaii, Nassau, Cozumel, South Florida, and Florida Keys; max depth on scuba - 132; approx max depth free diving - about 50 fsw.

Equipment Setup: Oceanic Pro-Tour BC (rear wing), Sea Vision mask w/color correcting lenses; Mares Abyss 2005 reg, Mares Proton Nitrox octo, Aeris Atmos 2 dive computer, Aeris Compass, Mares Heat 3mm full suit and Evo 3mm shorty, 2mm reef gloves (Scubamax & Mares), Mares 5mm high top booties, Scubapro Jetfins (XL) and Mares Quattro, both with spring straps, Worthington X8 130 steel cylinder and 2 Luxfer AL80's, a beanie hood and a 2mm vest for when it gets "cold" in So. Fla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom