Edited (or Not) Videos Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickSp:
Great clips Bob. Thanks. What camera were you shooting with?

Rick

Thanks Rick. Those were all shot with a Sony PC-100 & Gates Baja housing. Coincidently enough, I sold that setup to someone in this very same thread - so looking forward to seeing more video from it in the future!

I need to go back and re-edit this footage, and others. It wasn't until recently that I discovered color correction :)

My most recent trip to Bonaire (during Ivan, the hurricane that was nice enough to visit me on my birthday) I used my new JVC HD10U with Gates HD1 housing. I've been very happy with the results of this camera, and look forward to other HDV camera's (especially as they start to shrink in size - I hope!)

Hopefully I'll be able to post home 1280x720 clips soon for everyone to see.

ScubaBob92651:
I need to go back and re-edit this footage, and others. It wasn't until recently that I discovered color correction :)

My most recent trip to Bonaire (during Ivan, the hurricane that was nice enough to visit me on my birthday) I used my new JVC HD10U with Gates HD1 housing. I've been very happy with the results of this camera, and look forward to other HDV camera's (especially as they start to shrink in size - I hope!)

Hopefully I'll be able to post home 1280x720 clips soon for everyone to see.

Color correction is wonderful and dangerous. I tend to color correct everything merely because I can. A wonderful tool but easy to over do (at least for me.)

HD is so damned alluring right now. I am doing my best to hold off until more clients are able to view it and HD DVDs are standardized. The cameras aren't horribly expensive but the editing and other back end expenses are still too rich for my blood. I'm trying to hold off until I absolutely have to go HD. In the mean time I hope to get skilled enough to keep the damned fish in the frame. At least that is a start.

Rick

ScubaBob92651:
Thanks Rick. Those were all shot with a Sony PC-100 & Gates Baja housing. Coincidently enough, I sold that setup to someone in this very same thread - so looking forward to seeing more video from it in the future!

:)

soon ScubaBob, vellie vellie soon. have a few from the Gulf but...... (yawn) took it on a trip to the Dry Tortugas last month and well.... let's just say the H20 sensor doesn't work any more! Gates has given it a clean bill of health so i'll be trying the new PINK filter in the 'green water' of the Gulf in new couple of weeks. keep an eye on www.piddlefish.com !

cheers

Welcome to the board Nick.

Great videos thanks so much for sharing them with us. I look forward to seeing more of them...........after I finish looking at the rest that are already on your site.

ScubaBob92651:

Speaking of the PC 100 and Housing...i have one for sale as well! Its the PC 100 NTSC, Light and Motion Mako Housing with monitor back as well as standard back. And a bunch of other goodies. Anyone interested?

bigblueimages@yahoo.ca

Mike

Great stuff all. I've been looking for other peoples videos for a while. You can learn so much from what others do. I'll put some of my stuff on my site and pass a link out. I'm still struggling with editing them down so that they are watchable by people that weren't on the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom