Em 10 14-42 mm Ez lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timthefish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have any examples of pictures taken with the 14-42 Ez lens in the 35mm flat port. The lens comes as a kit lens with the camera I already have the nauticam housing, but I am looking at lens/port options. I was wondering if it will be worth while as a general purpose lens and then use the +10 dioptre for macro. This would be a starter set up before I build to either the 8mm fe or 9-18 for wide angle. The viz where I dive is fairly limited max 10 m but generally 4-5m for 99.9% of the year

I used a 14-42 on my EM5 a couple of years ago. You will find images here: COZUMEL WITH A NEW CAMERA

I was delighted to find I could attach a 10X to the port and shoot macro. You will want to investigate a flip mount for the diotre.

Now, I have a 12-50, the $$ Nauticam port that allows for access to the macro button.

Thank you, I think it'll be worth buying the 35 port. It'll get me.up and running

Back
Top Bottom